SG15/Q4 Document Number Request Form
Use this page to submit a request for a document number for the next
Rapporteur meeting. After correctly submitting
this form, the Document Number will be immediately emailed to you.
Detailed instruction are at the boottom of this page.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED!
For technical questions about this page, contact
Stephen [kiwin] PALM
Policy questions should be directed to the Q4/15 Rapporteur
Detailed Instructions for this form
- Document Contact: Please place the name of the person
responsible for the document.
- E-mail: Use the email address of the contact person. Make
sure you type it correctly as this will be the address to
which the document number will be emailed.
- Company/Organization: Typically this is the organization of
the contributor. If it is a multi-company contribution, you can place
several names separated by commas. Try to keep the number of characters
to a minimum as it is the field that will be used to generate the online
document list. The actual contribution can have as many characters as
- Area: You must select one of the areas. If you feel your
contribution cannot be covered by one of the areas, please contact Dick
Stuart at Dick_Stuart@3com.com. Possible project areas are: G.lite,
G.dmt, G.hs, G.test, G.ploam, G.ref, G.vdsl, G.shdsl. Other areas are:
- G.gen: Papers concerned with both G.lite and G.dmt
- Admin: Administrative items such as the agenda and this document.
- IPR: Intellectual Property statements
- Document Title: You do not need to include the area since it
will automatically be prepended.
- Abstract: Abstracts must be properly completed and have a 40
Copyright © 1998, 1999